Highly Efficient Reliable Operations
The nature of our mission requires us to operate independently of third-party ancillary services. This means we must operate on our own medical facilities, firehouses, communications departments, and routine plant maintenance services, among others. As a result, Consolidated Nuclear Security, LLC (CNS) has developed software to meet these needs.
- Web-based system that provides visibility of product life-cycle activities business decisions
- Features automated task tracking, results filtering, configurable display options, and color coding with data integration and visualization tools
- Improved metrics display, including overdue tasks and on-time starts/completions
- CNS has copyright protection for this technology
Applications and Industries
- Production planning and operations monitoring in manufacturing
- Large service repair facilities
Questions about licensing?
Contact OTCP@cns.doe.gov or visit our technology transfer website.