The nature of our mission requires us to operate independently of third-party ancillary services. This means we must operate on our own medical facilities, firehouses, communications departments, and routine plant maintenance services, among others. As a result, Consolidated Nuclear Security, LLC (CNS) has developed software to meet these needs.
- Manages work flows automatically and notifies users when an action is required
- Accepts electronic storage of evidence documents and links to external systems
- Eliminates the need for client interaction
- CNS has copyright protection for this technology.
Applications and Industries
- Engineering firms responsible for construction and/or startup activities
- Software companies (e.g., supplement to existing software)
- Operating firms that start new complex processes in a regulated environment (e.g., nuclear utilities, refinery operations)