The Electronic Medical Business Operations System (EMBOS) is a support system that addresses the unique health information and operational needs of many government and nongovernment organizations. EMBOS was originally designed by occupational and mental health professionals and developed using the strictest federal cyber security and software quality assurance guidelines.
- Consolidated Nuclear Security LLC has copyright protection for this technology.
- TRL 9: Actual application of the technology in its final form and in Y-12 production use.
Applications and Industries
- Occupational health clinics.
- Medical offices.
- Dental offices.
- Easy-to-use interface supports real-world work flow .
- Online questionnaires allow pre-appointment updates to medical and maintenance histories .
- Voice recognition technology .
- Online scheduling and autoscheduling for recurring exams and maintenance .
- Automated appointment notifications and single-click registration .
- Automated interfaces to lab devices and digital imaging .
- Easy navigation to electronic record summaries with drill-down capability .
- Psychological evaluation support with results imported from standard psychological testing tools .
- Real-time entry of notes in easy-to-use forms.
- Minimizes staff learning curves.
- Minimizes appointment delays and time spent scheduling.
- Eliminates or minimizes transcription time and errors.
- Ensures information security.
- Puts vital information at the operator’s fingertips for a more effective, efficient and complete exam.