Lab Partnering Service Discovery
Use the LPS faceted search filters, or search by keywords, to narrow your results.
- Basic science: seeks to understand how nature works. This research includes experimental and theoretical work in materials science, physics, chemistry, biology, high-energy physics, and mathematics and computer science, including high performance computing.
- Applied science and engineering helps to find practical solutions to society’s problems. These programs focus primarily on energy resources, environmental management and national security.
- Advanced Test Reactor Complex, the nation’s premier resource for fuels and material irradiation testing, nuclear safety research and nuclear isotope production;.
- Materials and Fuels Complex, the center of DOE’s advanced nuclear fuel development initiatives and post-irradiation capabilities;.
- Research and Education Campus, the front door to INL and the center of INL’s computing capabilities, with a variety of research, administrative, educational and technical support facilities.
INL is responding to the growing demands of our modern world with innovations in transportation systems, renewable energy integration, advanced manufacturing, biomass feedstock assembly and environmental sustainability. INL also helps the U.S. departments of Defense and Homeland Security by using its unique capabilities to support efforts to secure industrial control systems from cyber and nuclear threats, develop advanced nuclear facility safeguards, and design advanced wireless sensors and protocols. INL enables explosives impact analysis, armor development and radiological training. To enrich and focus this research and development portfolio, INL is committed to collaboration with regional, national and international leaders in academia, industry and government.